We are extremely excited to provide the University of Windsor Law School Advanced Certificate in Workplace Coaching. We believe it is the first umbrella certificate program in Canada tailored specifically to the practical focus and demands of coaching in a workplace environment.
- Only 15 days of in-class training
- No exams and no essays
- Targeted to working professionals
- Certificate from the University of Windsor Law School
- Training in class and online
- Learn advanced negotiation skills, dispute resolution skills, and how to deal with difficult people.
Learn How To:
- Coach and mentor people effectively
- Hone and add to your coaching skills, and build your confidence as a coach
- Provide effective structured coaching
- Manage and direct a coaching session
- Help others deal better with conflict
- Develop a coaching clientele – ‘Help your coaching clients build greater capacity’
- Learn better ways to motivate your employees to enhance performance
- Better explore and shift your client’s perspectives in meaningful ways
Our Unique Approach
Experience has taught us that the best way for people to develop coaching skills is through practice and the development and use of good coaching tools, all of which we can provide. Our workshops involve practice coaching, skills building exercises, thought-provoking discussions, small group exercises, lectures, demonstrations and videos. Our training is focused, practical and immediately applicable. We practise, lecture and research in the areas we teach. Therefore, you get the most up to date and advanced training.
To complete the Advanced Certificate in Workplace Coaching, you need to complete the following courses with us:
Online Negotiation Course – 6 hours
Online Difficult Conversations Course – 4 hours
Coaching Practicum – variable duration
And one of either