We are extremely excited to provide the University of Windsor Law School Executive Certificate in Conflict Management. It is the first of its kind in Canada.
- Only 15 days of in-class training
- No exams and no essays
- Targeted to working professionals
- Certificate from the University of Windsor Law School
- Training in class and online
- Learn advanced negotiation skills, dispute resolution skills, and how to deal with difficult people.
Our Unique Approach
Experience has taught us that the best way for people to develop conflict management, negotiation, and communication skills is through practice. Our workshops involve coached case studies, thought-provoking discussions, small group exercises, lectures, demonstrations and videos. Our training is focused, practical and immediately applicable. We practise, lecture and research in the areas we teach. Therefore, you get the most up to date and advanced training.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Workshop – 4 days Advanced Alternative Dispute Resolution Workshop – 4 days Applied Alternative Dispute Resolution Workshop – 4 days Dealing With Difficult People Workshop – 3 days Online Negotiation Course – 6 hours Online Difficult Conversations Course – 4 hours