You will learn the Progress Model of coaching and see how it applies to performance issues, conflict coaching, performance management and other coaching issues. You will observe and discuss videos of coaching sessions, practise the model, and engage in practical and interactive discussions. You will be given opportunities to develop and enhance your coaching skills in a variety of contexts so that the new techniques and approaches can become second nature.
For your convenience, a continental breakfast and catered lunch will be served each day of the workshop. Snacks, coffee and drinks will be available throughout the day.
This coaching workshop is part of the new Advanced Certificate in Workplace Coaching.
This coaching workshop is one of the prerequisites for the Coaching Practicum.
Do You Find Yourself:
- Failing to get the best from your employees?
- Experiencing problems giving feedback, especially when it is negative?
- Looking for better ways to coach and mentor people effectively?
- Feeling uncomfortable having difficult conversations about employee performance?
- Hitting a wall with problem employees?
- Getting pushback when trying to motivate under-performing employees?
- Facing conflicts within your team that need to be handled better?
- Having to help others deal with conflict?
- Having difficulty managing strong emotions in your coaching conversations?
Do You Want:
- Your employees to reach their maximum potential?
- Your staff to be more accountable?
- Employees to make their own decisions, take action and resolve their own disputes?
- To build greater capacity within your team?
- Your feedback to actually effect change?
- To learn a better way to motivate your employees to enhance performance?
- To add coaching skills to your mediation skill set?
This workshop has been approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) for Continuing Coach Education (CCE) hours. The workshop has been approved for 19 Core Competency hours and 5.5 Resource Development hours.
This workshop will help you by providing specific pathways for managing five different coaching situations that include:
- helping your client deal with a conflict situation
- helping your client deal with a challenging person
- developing skills in under-performers
- taking good performers to the next level
- helping people make tough decisions
Practical and Interactive Training
We offer intensive and interactive learning experiences for professionals and executives. You will participate in dynamic exercises and case studies using real world coaching situations. The concepts and approaches you will learn have proven successful in the real world, and can be applied immediately to your situation.
Who Should Attend?
Managers, team leaders, human resource professionals, consultants, lawyers, union representatives, educators, counselors, ombuds personnel, mediators, coaching professionals and others will all benefit from the Coaching For a Better Workplace Workshop.
This course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their ability to coach others to:
- Improve performance
- Deal with conflicts
- Deal with challenging individuals
- Make effective decisions
- Reach their maximum potential