Our training will provide you with the tools you need to excel at the tasks you face every day. For example:
- Do you feel that everyone expects you to solve his or her problems?
- Could you be better at the negotiation table?
- Could you be better at resolving conflicts and keeping relationships intact?
- Can you handle difficult conversations with confidence?
- How well do you deal with employee disputes?
- Do you help employees negotiate when they have problems?
- Would you like to be more persuasive?
- Do you feel that you are able to bring out the best in your direct reports?
- Do your front-line staff have the tools to handle really challenging customer service situations?
Since 1994, more than 35,000 people have attended our public workshops to learn new approaches to resolve conflicts, negotiate better deals, communicate more effectively and improve their ability to coach others. We also conduct practical skills-based customized programs in these areas for organizations, associations and governments throughout the world. We work closely with our clients to understand their specific workplace goals and challenges and design a workshop that is right for them.
What sets our training apart is that our instructors are all experienced practitioners and teachers. All of our instructors act as negotiators, negotiation consultants, mediators, workplace consultants and coaches and they bring this real-life experience and expertise to their teaching. They each provide more than 80 full days of training a year, in a wide variety of sectors.
Our participants come from a wide variety of backgrounds including: business professionals, executives, lawyers, educators, project managers, and salespeople, among others. They are people who know that refining their ability to negotiate good deals, resolve conflicts effectively, and handle difficult conversations with confidence will give them and their organizations a competitive advantage.
The Stitt Feld Handy Group is affiliated with the University of Windsor Law School, and graduates of all our multi-day public workshops and online courses receive a certificate from the University of Windsor Law School.