The Stitt Feld Handy Group Online Difficult Conversations Course is designed to help you have the hard but necessary conversations that we all have to face. You take the course over the Internet and can pause at any time, picking it up days later from where you left off.
You can learn:
- How to deliver difficult messages clearly and powerfully
- How to confront someone without provoking them
- How to persuade difficult people
- How to begin a difficult conversation
- How to discuss issues that take you by surprise
- How to manage strong emotions
The material taught in this course is based on the material presented in the Stitt Feld Handy Group public Dealing with Difficult People workshop and some of the ideas in the books Difficult Conversations: How to Discuss What Matters Most by Douglas Stone, Bruce Patton and Sheila Heen, and Fierce Conversations: Achieving Success at Work & in Life One Conversation at a Time by Susan Scott.