Customer service representatives, clerks, and complaints departments deal with members of the public who are dissatisfied with the organization’s services or products. We have designed workshops to assist customer service representatives, complaint handlers, and their front line managers, in both the public and private sector. We give people a simple but effective model that allows them to respond effectively to irate, upset and even abusive customers, whether in person or on the phone. In the workshops, participants learn how to identify and manage strong emotional responses on both sides and how to resolve the underlying issues brought to them. We provide tips, tools and techniques to use when they have to engage difficult people.
Participants leave the workshop with the ability to manage their jobs with greater skill, increased confidence and less stress.
We will help you:
- Give your front line staff the practical tools and techniques they need to manage challenging customer conversations and complaints more effectively and with less potential damage to the relationship
- Save your company money by improving customer satisfaction, loyalty and company image
- Turn potentially difficult front line conversations into productive exchanges
- Minimize unnecessary escalation of disputes
- Lower the stress in such customer disputes on both sides
- Give jaded front-line staff a new perspective on customer service
- Standardize an effective customer response model across your team
- Showcase the image of your organization as respectful and responsive to clients, while getting results that are fair to you
- Allow your staff to deliver hard messages and say no, when required, in ways that minimize damage to client relationships
- Choose the optimal customer response from our helpful checklist of options