- Assist leaders and teams to capitalize on what is working well in their environments
- Manage their workplace challenges more effectively to bring about positive change
- Promote or restore positive and respectful workplace relationships
- Enhance organizational outcomes
Our Services Include:
- Workplace reviews and environmental scans;
- Conflict resolution;
- Team building;
- Coaching; and
- Change management strategies.
To complete workplace reviews or environmental scans, our consultants engage in strategic data gathering with work groups to help the consultants to form an objective portrait of the current work environment as well as to identify perceptions of the issues and challenges that exist in the workplace. The tools used during this phase will depend upon a number of factors including: the size of the group; the extent of the issues to be assessed; and issues around confidentiality, among other factors. For example, the workplace review or environmental scan may involve individual interviews, customized questionnaires or the use of focus groups. Following the workplace review or environmental scan, our consultants report back to the retaining client to share the data, the consultant’s analysis of the data, observations and recommendations. Reporting back to the client can be in writing, orally or, more typically both.
Once the workplace review or environment scan is complete and the data has been analyzed, the consultants can then assist clients to develop a customized workplace restoration process. The restoration process is designed to provide positive solutions that are client-driven and that will enable the group to work more productively together. Some of the tools that are used during this phase may include: team building activities, facilitated sessions with the group, mediation, training in conflict resolution or effective communication skills, and/or coaching. To ensure that clients have achieved their desired outcomes, our consultants offer to follow up several months after the initial actions to provide additional support if it is needed.
Our consultants have a sound understanding of and experience in:
- Change management concepts
- Assessment tools to conduct workplace diagnosis activities
- Effective data gathering methodologies
- Adult learning principles
- Facilitation of interactive workshops and activities
- Interpretation of legislation
- Establishing rapport with both leaders and work teams
- Project management